Monday, December 15, 2008

where we are today

OK, so I've given pretty much all the background of how we came to this.

Today I'm working on the massive info packet to send to the attorney. It is such a pain! Especially since I'm not the world's best record-keeper. :( Every time I think I'm almost done, there's one more scrap of paper that I have to find. And utility bills from the last 3 months? Uh....I pretty much throw those away. I hope that's not absolutely necessary!

I just want to get GOING on all of this so it can be over. I'm really looking forward to not having to talk to the creditors every day and worry about whether they're going to call my family or not.

Since we have started this process, I have gotten myself on an antidepressant. It is one of the best things I've ever done for myself. I should have done it long before now. I realized that I was not going to make it through this if I didn't do something! I cannot even express how different I feel. I'm able to deal with this whole BK thing rationally and without crying every day. It is such a relief!

So my main concern right now - about this blog - is that I'm putting all kinds of effort into writing it, and what if no one reads? What's the point? Ugh. I'm not one of those blogger types that just seems to attract all kinds of readers. I'm not sure what to do. So if anyone is out there reading this, let me know! Just to make me feel better!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment